RSS

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's a good day.

I had a really wonderful day for the most part. Let me tell you, Mark Twain really knew what he was talking about when he said the best way to make yourself feel better is to make someone else feel better. It's the best feeling in the world to know you've made a difference, even if it's just a little one. Seize the moment, make someone laugh, give a smile, hold the door for a stranger. Just do something out of the ordinary - trust me, you'll like how it feels.

Anyway! On to SL-related things. I'm sure you've all seen the new group gift from +mocha+ - it's called White Moon Dress. It's really quite stunning if I do say so myself. I snagged a quick snapshot outside the shop because the setting is so neat and cute. As I said in a previous post, I love when designers really go the extra mile to dress up their shop, on the inside and out.

But enough chatter, on to the picture:


This picture describes how I'm feeling today: light, airy, free...happy.

Goodnight.


Creds:
dress: +mocha+ White Moon Dress (current group gift - join +mocha+ update group) (previously blogged over on My Second Life. Free)
hair: Exile - Sadie frost (previous hunt gift, not sure if this color is still available)
necklace: tomoto - pomme l'ange
horns: Illusions - Aries
skin: &bean - Pillow Light (previous group gift)

0 comments: