RSS

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BBBC #4 - What's my age again?

SL Bloggers - Is your avatar more or less your current biological age? Do you portray a younger avatar, or older? Why is this?



I like this question. I actually try to keep my avatar's appearance pretty close to mine - unless I'm just having a totally whimsical-feeling day and want to throw on hooves and a tail.

(Damn, is anyone else having trouble logging in today? I've been "connecting to region..." for like 10 minutes now)

But I keep my height the same, 5'2, my hair color for the most part, and I've tried to make my shape as realistic and similar as I can to my own iRL. I guess that's pretty boring though, eh? I guess I just got tired of trying to fix my avi up to look a certain way when I, myself, never dressed that way or had black or purple, or any other number of colors, hair.

Though, I don't look my age iRL, but I'm told this is gonna come in handy when I'm in my 30s and 40s, so I guess I can't complain. LOL

So once again, after drifting away from the point of the question, my avatar is about the same as my biological age.

I'll post pictures later if I think of something nifty. :>


phew. I just tried to publish this and it didn't submit right so I had to click Back. I thought I was gonna lose my post, but luckily Blogger is so smart and auto-saves :)

0 comments: