RSS

Friday, June 25, 2010

Feel it in My Bones




Hit 'Play' while you're reading this for awesome tunage!

Ahem. So I've been searching for a Tegan and Sara-esque hairstyle in SL for a few days and today, my search (unknowingly) ended at Little Heaven. I haven't been there in over a year. I used to go there all the time because I thought the sim was so neat and the products were so original and cool. Anyway, someone posted some Little Heaven hair on one of the fashion blogs and it made me want to go check out what was new. I went over to the hair section and there were two V's on the lucky chairs so I snagged those. When I opened the boxes, I found two hairs - one of which was very similar to the style I had been searching for. Joy! I had a look around to see if there were any other cool hairs and ended up buying a set.

Then, of course, I wanted to take pictures and try to pretend to be some badass rockstar *cough*



Just chillin' (like a boss). Anddd then it was time to explore the rest of the sim. :>




This room (above) still makes me cringe. If you step on the blood splatters, you hear it squish. *faints*

Oh nu. I fell on a sword...or something.



But, of course, I arise all badass-like to stand next to a burning car. ...Uh, yeah >_>

Anyway! I enjoy the sim, and my new hurr, so hopefully you will too! Go check out Little Heaven (or is it Little Hell with all those mutilated bodies?) here!

Oh, PS: all poses (with the exception of the dying on the floor) are from (marukin). You can find the SLURL by searching said name or flipping back to one of my previous posts. I'm not logged in to SL right now so no SLURL. :(

0 comments: