RSS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Contrast

This is my sad attempt at some sort of comparison photo. I bought the Deer Mask from Illusions today - funny story, I actually went to check out the new Corvus raven mask and matching outfits, and ended up with a deer mask that I have been coveting for a while but never brought myself to buy it (ok, so that wasn't really that funny). Anyway, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go all fawn-like and sweet and innocent or dark and demon-esque. So this leads me to the photo.




So neither is really sweet & innocent or demon-esque, but you get the gist of it...hopefully.

I actually only took the bright photo at first because when I was visiting the sim that's in the picture, it reminded me of the setting of the final battle in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. And of course, just the fact that I was wearing a mask at all reminded me of MM. Anyway, it was just a Zelda fan-geek-tastic moment for me and then it turned into this contrast thing.

Whatever.

Mask: *~*Illusions*~*

0 comments: