RSS

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

OMG! I can see!

Honestly, I could not think of anything better for the title of this post. I wasn't even going to update tonight, but when I logged on today...to my surprise I could SEE people, buildings, textures, everything! Usually I'm kickin' around 15fps (sad, terrible...the horror, I know), but today I'm running like 41!

So why the change you ask?
I upgraded to Windows 7 and reinstalled my video drivers, cleaned up and reformatted my hard drive and now I'm running super smooth :) It was a nightmare getting to this point though, let me tell you! Ugh! It was time to wipe my hard drive though, honestly. I won't even get into all the crap and stupid mistakes I did while trying to save my computer because any self-respecting computer techie would probably cringe and scream >_>
So anyway! After two days of installing, repairing, overwriting, repairing, installing, yada yada, here I am with a fresh 64-bit copy of Windows 7.

But yeah, back to SecondLife related things...Themi released some fantastic new accessories and I just must show them :3

Those totally wicked Reaper wings are so friggin' sweet! And guess what? They're only 65L. I love the title "Reaper" because it reminds of the television series Dead Like Me which I also find friggin' sweet!

And of course a shot of the wings from the back and you can also see the neato posture collar that Themi made that has spinal detailing on the back. Anddd because I didn't feel like doing any poses or anything, you get the raw photo so you'll see that Themi and Ysa are in the picture to the left as well XD


Now it's time for me to go to sleep. I was up until 2 last night waiting on the first install to complete (which was a total waste of time in the end) and now it's late again :<
Goodnight !

0 comments: