RSS

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So..t..ir..e.....d..

I'm gonna make this as quick as possible because I'm so friggin' tired. I just wanted to show off my finds for the day XP


That neato side bag is by Meriken Co. I love it *_* There are three versions: traveler (which is what I have), a cigarette one, and..well, I can't actually think of the third one so I guess you'll just have to go check 'em out! They come in three versions as I said, but there are like...six colors/patterns I do believe. Oh and each one comes in two versions: with a belt and without a belt. You can't really see it, but I'm wearing the belt under the new Ce Cubic Effect wide leg trousers which I adore as well.
Anddd of course, I can't forget the awesome goblin ears that I'm sporting. They're by ::{Favole}:: and such a steal at $50L. They come in 6 shades and they're full of win.

(I just went back and read what I had written so far and I skipped a bunch of words..that's how tired I am. So, if you come across any sentences that just don't make sense, well, it's the sleepiness talking, forgive me)

I had another picture, but I don't feel like resizing, cropping, and fixing it up to look somewhat decent. So, I'll just wrap this up and go to sleep :>

Goodnight !

Also, I don't feel like posting credits for the rest of my outfit...maybe tomorrow...

0 comments: