RSS

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Procrastination breeds Blogging

So, who am I kidding? I can't blog regularly - I just never really feel like it, or if/when I do...it's always a spur of the moment sort of thing...hence the blog title. I should be studying for a test I have coming up this week (Ah, summer semester...so, so lame), but instead, I'm here blogging. I guess really the only thing I have to share as far as photos go this time is a new profile picture I took today. Once again, I never claimed to be a expert photographer or something so please spare me the criticism. I just snap a few shots, pick which one I think looks the nicest and play around with it in photoshop or this neat-o program called Picnik (it's online and free, how can it get any better?). Anyway, on to the picture.


P.S.: does anyone else notice that EVERY time you upload a picture to Blogger, it inputs it at the very top of your post? I find that really annoying because then I have the task of dragging it through the text (because, yknow, you can't scroll down while dragging a photo) to get it just where I want it. I'm beginning to think that's why some bloggers just start out with a photo and have all the text under it. Maybe that's a good idea...but then you all wouldn't get to read all my lovely explanations beforehand. Bahahah

Wow, I really need sleep.
So uh, yeah. Not much to say as always. I've been busy helping Themi with Favole cause I'm her new manager. Makes me feel all important and stuff XP
OH AND DID I MENTION?!
Themi got an ad spot in La Vie d'Innocent which is the gothic/lolita magazine that was founded by The Black Canary's creator, Morrigan Denimore. It's really a very nicely done publishing.
But anyway, back to the ad - Themis, her partner Kaishi, and myself are in it! Themi and Kai dressed in a darker, more gothic style sporting some of Favole's accessories while I dressed in more earthy colors sporting a set of horns (as per usual) and cloven hooves - which I might add are ridiculously awesome!
Aw, shoot. I was gonna post the ad here so you all could see, but I forgot that retrieving snapshots from SL isn't as easy as just browsing your computer for a regular image. Sooo, I guess you'll just have to wait til the next issue comes out.
In any case, though, the photographer, Ysandir Dharnen (longtime friend and Themi's partner in crime), did an awesome job setting everyone up just right and capturing the perfect shot.
I'm excited to see how it looks in the magazine. :)


Wowowow, wall o'text. I must really be trying to avoid this studying...but alas, I really must go. :<

Goodnight !

0 comments: