RSS

Friday, May 14, 2010

.10 Cadenza

Oops, so I kinda didn't keep up with my goal of blogging once a day...again. Oh well. I do have a post for you today though! I'll just save all the talk and get right down to it because I'm really tired and mother nature is not letting me have a good week. *chomps on midol*

Anyway! On to the photos. I went to a sim called Cadenza today. If you've ever been a frequent visitor of the Chou Chou sim (which I believe is now closed? Correct me if I'm wrong!), you'll love this one. It's got a very similar design - it's very open with water everywhere and little "islands" of focal points. The centerpiece of the sim is this fantastic tree trunk with a piano and swirling lights and fairies. It's really quite stunning. (And once again, I apologize for my lack of photo skills.)


This is the centerpiece I mentioned. As always, click to enlarge so you can (hopefully) see the detail. I tried a bunch of windlight settings and I found that the foggier ones made for an interesting forest-nymph sort of feel - if that makes sense. Look at me trying to act like I know what I'm talking about XD


Random trees...and me. Uhh, yeah - next!

On the other side of the sim, there is this neat art exhibition - apparently they are RL paintings that the creator of the sim has done (I'll have to go back and check this later and correct my post if I'm mistaken - I'm writing this as I chill with some friends at their place). I really like when SL designers bring their RL creations to share with the virtual world.


Ohshi~...Blogger connection can't be found. I'm gonna lose this whole...

PHEW! That was close. I saved the draft just in time before the page refreshed and cleared the entry box.
Anyway, on to the final photo for today - you know I always have to sneak in some vain picture of my avi-self so here goes :P



Have a great weekend everyone. It's time for me to hit to the bed with a good movie and some medicine. Go visit Cadenza, you won't be disappointed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details:
Cadenza SLURL
Hair: Maitreya - Dylan Gold Blond
Headband: Tarnished - The Lovely Bones
Top: Surf Couture [SC] - Slouchy Thread Sweater (current 50L Friday item) I love this!
Jeans: (vive9) - Heritage Jeans - Hiker (shop is temporarily closed)
Flats: Surf Couture [SC] - Snazzy Ruffle Flats
Eyes: *S - Eye CoL-M Bright (I'm pretty picky about eyes. I love a great pair of realistic looking eyes and these definitely live up to my standards plus they're only 1L!)
Skin: &bean - Pillow Light previous group gift
Horns: Illusions - Aries
Tattoo: Pididdle - Innocent Bones
Pose: creator Izzy Bereznyak - previous group gift from Purveyors of Accidental Love group



0 comments: