RSS

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dance Like You Just Don't Care

Helllooo! It's been a few days, eh? I'm gonna try and make this a quickie post since all my others tend to be so long.

Today I spent my time in-world helping out my friend Themi with some managerial stuffs while she placed everything at her new branch location on Harold. Her store, Favole, provides awesome gothic/victorian accessories and you can read a whole bunch more about her stuff here.
Anyway! After all was said and done, the shop was set up and the notices sent, we took a moment to dance.


[19:37] Themis Enzo: the dance of champiooons

Trust me, it's a super nerdy dance - even if you can't tell from the picture, but sometimes you just have to dance like you don't care what you look like. XD

PS: There's some freebies at her new Harold location that you should really check out :o


Have a good night everyone!

0 comments: