RSS

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Oh and...

I think I had a post lined up to blog about the store Picnic but I forgot to do it..or something.
I was looking through my latest snapshots and this would made me laugh a little.


I call it, Vero and the lone duck. I'm not sure why I took this, or if I even knew I was doing it actually thinking it would turn out cool - or at least have some sort of potential to be photoshopped. Who knows what my mind is thinking when its running on 3 hours of sleep :)

But anyway, my point is that you should go check out Picnic because it not only has really neat and well made items (anything from house/lawn decorations to suspender socks, which by the way, ARE THE COOLEST!), but also because the store layout is really nice (oh and I forgot to mention it has prefabs) and my personal favorite area is where the above picture is. It's this nice patio-type thing with a few ducks and some seagulls next to the ocean. Very peaceful.

I love finding stores that have little hang out areas or just pretty scenery and stuff. My friend, Themis Enzo, whom I mentioned in a previous post, has a neat little setup at her store that you should check out as well! It's a fairy-esque hangout area with lots of cute places to sit and well...hangout. The store is a cute little cottage looking shop as well.
So! Designers, take note: attractive/unique hangout areas make a customer happy and come back :)


Ok, now off to bed.

0 comments: