RSS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

.03



I typed out an entry for tonight, but I really don't want this blog to turn into mope-fest '10.





"Everyone I know goes away in the end." - JC

-----------------------------------------------
Skin: Tyranny Designs - Margie Test - Sad Clown
Horns: Illusions - Aries
Jacket: (vive9) Blowup Blazer Black [this store has temporarily closed]
Tank: PIDIDDLE - I is Going to College Tank
Pants: (vive9) Legal Attention [abyss]
Hair: Maitreya - Dylan Gold Blond
Eyes: Ugly Duck - Mime Eyes
Skull prop: [theBunker] full perm skull - This skull came on a dress I bought a year or two ago by *No Mercy* (Update: I can't find this shop now - it must have closed down. The creator's profile is empty)

Pose: *Leafy - Peepybirds

I hope all these SLURLs are right - it's 1am and I'm exhausted.
Also - I'm not trying to turn this blog into some fashion thing - I'll have a real post tomorrow.

0 comments: