RSS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Search! v.2

I did a post a while ago called "The Search!" and tonight, I had an idea...well, two ideas actually.
So - I get a lot of questions about my shape in Second Life. It is quite petite at a mere 5'2. I made it myself from scratch, so I feel bad when people ask me where it's from or for recommendations and I can't help. So that leads me to my first point/idea...I am on a search for shapes similar to my own. I want to compile a list of stores that carry said shapes so that when people ask, I can actually recommend some stores. Anddd my second idea relates to the title: everytime I'm on a search for something in SL and feel like blogging about it, I will title it "The Search! v.#" Not that anyone really cares what I name my posts or even wanted to know the second idea I had, but I thought it was clever >_>

So! Where does one start when searching for petite shapes? I'm checking out all the fashion feeds as well as doing the old-skool Search > Places in-world. (By the way, this is probably a good time to say...if you have any recommendations, please leave them in a comment below or IM me in world. I can use all the help I can get!)


So far I only have one shop on the list, but I'm searching right now before I head off to bed. I hope this can help people once I get a good list going :>





0 comments: