RSS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I can never look at tentacles the same...

Ah, where to begin this post. I have two stories to tell...both which involve...surprise sexual violations.. (If that doesn't strike your interest, I don't know what will!) Oh and don't worry, nothing illegal, I swear!

So story numero uno: a longtime SL friend passed me an object called "This is a good laugh". Usually if I'm in a sim where I can't rez objects, I just attached the box or whatever to my hand (even if I look idiotic) and I can just drag the items out of the box and into my inventory via the edit menu...so that's what I had planned on doing. Until...THIS:

(I had to take a screenshot of a snapshot from SL, so sorry about the size/quality...not that anyone actually WANTS to see that >_>) The purple and pink frog THING was humping my poor, poor avatar. D;

I tried to detach it as fast as I could before anyone saw, but then in local chat..."lmfao tin tin" (yes, my in-world nickname from Themi is tin tin - it comes from my last name Valentin). And so it began. Themi so lovingly snapped a picture for *cough* memories >_>

And now for Part II of this saga...
Today someone passed me a LM to a sim for me to explore. I have a little note in my profile that says something to the effect of...if you have any recommendations for exploration sims, feel free to IM me or drop me a LM". I like when people give me LMs to places, it makes it more fun to go visit then when I just mindlessly browse Search or something. The best places are usually not found in search anyway.
So I arrived to a pretty small dome-like place that was very dark and had some tentacles flipping and twisting around. No biggy, right? Right. I saw a green flame that said Teleport to The Shadowlands: Crystal or something like that. So, curiously, I clicked it. It flew me up several hundred meters into another boxed-in area, but this time it was an old house. I went upstairs and looked around. Wasn't much to be seen except for an old chair, a candle and a bookcase. I clicked around on the furniture and then...
[21:08] Lurker Beyond whispers: You open the ornate doors, only to be grabbed and dragged toward something lurking beyond them. Tentacles bind you against hot, slime covered flesh.

I should have known to turn back then. I thought maybe it was going to be some sort of horror thing, but...well, let's just keep going and you'll see.

[21:08] Lurker Beyond whispers: You writhe against the rippling wall of flesh, trying to kick free. Your legs can't find any purchase in the slime to push against, and your arms are tightly bound. [21:08] Lurker Beyond whispers: The freeze as you hear something laugh. The sound vibrates through your body, leaving no doubt what-so-ever as to what created it.

Hmm...getting a little creepy.

[21:08] Lurker Beyond whispers: Terrible sounds of wet slime and sliding flesh attract your attention, making you look down. Your eyes grow wide as you watch an impossibly huge cock slide from its fleshy sheath.

:(__________________) [That's my jaw dropping in case you didn't catch that] I thought I had seen it all, but the mysterious tentacles in the wardrobe dresser sure threw me for a loop. At first I was shocked, then I just burst out laughing. I mean, if you're into that sort of thing then by all means, go for it...but me? No thank you. Btw, I'm sparing you all the other grimy details that came after.

But other than that, the sim was nicely designed and was just eerie enough.


So, thus ends my tales of sexual-woes for the week. Mind you, these two things happened within a span of oh...24 hours.

Keep those landmarks coming though, people! They're entertaining no matter what!

0 comments: