RSS

Friday, July 2, 2010

I couldn't think of a good title.

Update: I decided just after posting this that I wanted to attempt to snap some better pictures. So here is pose #1 in a more fitting atmosphere (+mocha+ mainstore sim). Enjoy!


(You'll notice that this post was actually written last night, but I didn't post it until this morning so I could get all the links/SLURLS. Excuse the awkward wording and/or nonsense. It was past 2AM and I was exhausted XD)
I had another topic in mind for tonight, but honestly, it might have read rather mean-spirited and I just didn't know if I wanted to end the week with that sort of attitude. Fortunately for me, another topic sprung up just before I was about to log out for the night.

So, I was at Favole tonight, just checking up on things, greeting people, and what have you, when I got an IM from Milli Santos, owner of No Strings Attached, that really made my night. She just said that she appreciated that I greeted her and said that she liked my blog (three cheers for new readers!) and then she passed me a pose pack from her store - which is also an item for sale at the Operation Squeegee fundraiser for the Gulf oil spill recovery - just as a little gift.
If you know me, you know I get super excited whenever I come across really interesting and/or exceptionally kind people in SL - as my profile says, I even keep notes in people's profiles when I come across said types of people in case I ever run into them again, I'll remember whatever it was that I noted in their profile.

But anyway...

I'm not the blogger-review type of person, and I don't intend to do a review of the poses that she gave me because there are plenty of other more capable and skilled bloggers for that job XD ...But I did want to share that little story with the blog-o-sphere and I do want to share a couple of photos to show off the cuteness that is Milli's new pose pack called "My Friend Ben".



Not that my photos do the poses justice, considering that you can't see them full length (Sorry, Milli!), but on the left is pose #2 with the little mouse named Ben on my elbow, and on the right is another pose from the pack (#6), but I just wanted a close up of Ben :>

Anyway, you should go check out No Strings Attached and Operation Squeegee. NSA has a bunch of really cute couples poses (If only I had someone to use them with :< *sings* "I'm all aloneee. There's no one there besideee meee" LOL) and of course some nice single poses, but seriously, the pack at Operation Squeegee is so adorable and it's for a great cause so you can't help but go pick it up.


Oh and just another note, I still haven't figured out w-t-f is up with my blog header as far as the font goes...and I can't get the spacing/padding right for my "Home", "About", etc buttons so just bare with me until I can get the unsightly fonts and layout fixed >_>

0 comments: