RSS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Impromptu Baywatch Party

Sadly, the title of my post doesn't imply that there is or will be a baywatch party going on any time soon >_>

HOWEVER! Tonight a gesture-war between two friends prompted...a baywatch photo op, but that didn't happen, so we just had a party on the lawn of the Favole Mainstore XD I guess you would have just had to have been there in order to understand the flow of events tonight. It was fun though. We opened the party to the Favole group but it only caught the attention of a few drifters.
It was good fun dancing with old friends - too bad I'm a really bad blogger and didn't get a single picture tonight. Oh well.

After most everyone left, I sat and fished with Izam - who has been on my friend's list for quite some time, but we haven't really talked much. Anywho! She made my current K-Pop obsession grow by like 2340983 times. So um, I'll post a video at the end so you all at least have something to look at besides a wall o' text.

I forgot how fun fishing was...at least in SL. There's no baiting the hook, reeling, and most importantly...no touching of any fish :> Plus, the Favole pond has loads of neato custom prizes (which you should go check out via this link because I am an awesome blogger who plugs friend's stores like that....especially ones that I work at).

But yeah, not much else to say tonight. It was a fun, relaxing night. I needed that after the wacko meltdown that occurred a few days ago.
Hope everyone has had a great week so far!



Now for le tunage:

0 comments: