RSS

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I give in.

Alright, Alright. I've been itchin' to blog lately - not that I ever have anything particularly note-worthy of blogging, but hey, everyone else is doing it.

So to kick things off, I'd like to share a simple picture with anyone who happens to wander over here (though I'm pretty sure no one will XD).

Uhh..so I'm not sure how big this will actually turn out so I'm not gonna stretch it yet. >_>

Ah, lovely texture glitches! Don't mind the unrezzed greyness and bald headedness...

.....

So what does one write about on here? I read so many great SL blogs and I always wonder how people do it.
Maybe I should start out by telling you who the heck I am since I'm not one of those Slebritys, yknow?
So the name's Verona. Verona Valentin to be exact. No, I'm not a clothing designer, nor am I a fashion blogger, dancer, DJ, fashionista, scripter, or any of that fancy stuff. I just tinker around with different things and if I had to give myself a title, I'd consider myself a Second Life Explorer.
I rezzed a wee bit over two years ago.


...Wow, this is really boring!

But hey, I guess it doesn't really matter what I say here 'cause no one is reading! Hoorah!


Oh, and if you're wondering how your blog ended up in my "Blogs I Follow" list (which, by the time I post this, will hopefully be updated to actually show some blogs XD) or my GoogleReader, I honestly can't tell you the reasoning behind each one. I look at FashionFeedofSl.com and Iheartsl.com quite often and sometimes stumble upon hilarious or just neat blogs and get sucked in.

So uh... bai!

0 comments: