RSS

Monday, August 16, 2010

Number Fifty.

Whaddya know? I made it to fifty posts. I haven't been inspired to write anything as of late, but after reading the latest post over on the Ch'Know? blog, I thought it was a neat idea and wanted to try it. So here's the plan: I have to first answer these twelve questions (see below) and then go to Flickr and enter my answers as search keywords and make a collage out of all the pictures I find...or something along those lines. Check out Alicia's blog as previously mentioned if you want to know the correct instructions.

So here goes.

1. What is your first name? - Verona2. What is your favorite food? - Salad (I kid you not, I eat a spinach salad every single day)
3. What high school did you go to? – Riverbend High School
4. What is your favorite color? – Red, maybe. Actually, I don't know that I have a favorite. I do like the salmon-pink-orangey color, yeah, let's go with that.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? – I have this thing for Olivia Wilde, not in like a lesbian crush sort of way, but more like - wow, she's so gorgeous and (somewhat) talented. Does that count? 6. Favorite drink? - Tea! Hot, cold, black, green, earl and chai, doesn't matter to me.
7. Dream vacation? – Ireland or Scotland. I want to see where my family came from and the area is absolutely beautiful.
8. Favorite dessert? – Cheesecake with a chocolate graham cracker crust and cherries on top.
9. What you want to be when you grow up? – Content.
10. What do you love most in life? – Certainty (and my dogs)
11. One Word to describe you. - Windy. (I looked up a synonym for "wordy" because that's exactly what I am - I just keep talking and explaining on no end - as you can tell from these answers...and dictionary.com said "windy" and I liked that.)
12. Your flickr name. – Verona Valentin [I love that my own pictures don't even come up when I search my name on flickr, wha?]


1. Verona - Wonderful city, 2. D.R.F.S.B (Dangerously Red Flying Salad Bowls), 3. The importance of stretching., 4. Kercock Bothy - Perthshire Scotland, 5. Olivia Wilde, 6. In memory of the US Gulf Coast - Grayton Beach, Florida, 7. "Odd One Out"!!!!, 8. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Raspberries, 9. . content with silence ., 10. Horizon, 11. Not available, 12. Se acaban las rebajas


Do you ever just close your eyes and feel every rain drop hit your skin? I did today. I felt alive, and somewhat alone in the same moment. But I was content with the calm, the silence.

0 comments: