RSS

Monday, July 19, 2010

I cried out with no reply and I can't feel You by my side. So I'll hold tight to what I know: You're here, and I'm never alone.


This is completely unrelated to Second Life tonight, sorry.

No matter how down and distraught I may get, I have to keep my head up. I originally wrote a post as a spur of the moment sort of thing in the midst of an RL breakdown. It was not pretty. It felt awful to write.
So I didn't post it. Instead, I took some time to think.

There's no other way of saying this, so if you don't want to hear Christian shenanigans, take your eyes elsewhere now....and I mean that in the politest way possible, but this is my blog.

The only thing keeping me afloat right now is my Savior. I would be nothing without Him. I get so caught up in earthly desire and expectations that I forget the big picture and then that's when it all starts piling up. You can't go through life all alone. Even when I don't realize it, God is there for me...it's just so, so, so hard sometimes.



I was in AM Radio's The Surface again tonight. I go there when I'm bored or when I'm feeling down. I like to look at the backdrop of the sim; it's a desert mountain range. I picture myself running and escaping into the hills. I've been so tired, just flat-out, dead tired. I kept wanting to run, but running doesn't do any good. Just prolongs the situation and the hurt.

I don't want to run anymore...or at least, I want myself to not want to run anymore. I'm getting there, slowly. I'm trying to balance my life out and trying to focus on what's important, but it's so hard.

One of the points I touched on in the nasty post I mentioned earlier was my lack of sincerity in my life and relationships...so at this point, trust is all I have - trust that it will get better. Trust that it's all a part of a larger plan and I'll make it through someway, somehow.


I don't mean to rant on about something completely non-SL related in this blog, but I had no where else to vent to.
On a side note: I'm looking for new places to explore in SL. If you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them!

0 comments: