RSS

Friday, July 2, 2010

Agatha Trunchbull

I'm in a bloggy mood tonight. I promise this one will be quick though!
My outfit tonight made me think of Ms. Trunchbull from Matilda so here I am to show you my twisted look :>



She gave me the creeps.
"My school is a model of discipline! Use the rod, beat the child, that's my motto" - Ms. Trunchbull.
And don't even get me started on "The Chokey"!


_____________________
Style Creds: (holy~omgsh...this has to be the longest list I've done on this blog yet! Good thing I like making lists cause I'm OCD like that xP)

Hair: (Posh) - Push & Shove Sunflower
Hat: [part of] LeLutka Isha hair (modded to wear with other hairs / previous group gift)
Skin: {Frick} - Brass L'Exposition - Sugar - Dk Brows- 31L special @ The Bacchanal on the Love/Hate Headquarters Sim
Eyes: {Frick} - Clockworks Blue - 13L gacha special also @ The Bacchanal
Flogger: The Dictatorshop - purchased from XstreetSL (0L)
Monocle: Oh! Studio - Le Monocle Gold (previous gift)
Jacket: Sn@tch - Walk Away Jacket Black (part of current fishing prize - also available for purchase)
Collar: ::{Favole}:: - Melancholy
Cuffs: ::{Favole}:: - Control
Finger Tape: SiniStyle Design - Taped Fingers
Pants: [inner] Sn@tch - Stretch Pants Black (part of fishing outfit) / [outer] Sassy Kitty Designs - Overall Pinstripe Black Tight Pants/Suspender
Boots: *COCO* - Flat Ankle Boots Black (group gift)
Pose: (marukin) - dirty little secret (I'll just keep using this pose over and over and over and over because I love it so much :D)
LOCATION: Little Heaven sim...again :>


0 comments: